At first glance, it doesn’t seem like the best idea for an Aquarius man to pursue a Scorpio woman. After all, one is thought to be the coldest sign in the zodiac, and the other is one of the most outgoing and social. Additionally, the pair typically have some of the most contradictory outlooks on life. Each sign is highly independent and enjoys its own space. They likely had significant lives before meeting the other, so they won’t need the other person to fill a void. Both will be cautious in love and take their time. So, if they make it through the initial stages of the relationship, a bright future is more than possible. After all, they both have an adventurous streak, and the two of them getting together will be one of the biggest adventures of their lives. Read on to find out about the Aquarius Man, Scorpio woman relationship.
One of the most endearing things about the Aquarius man is he’s one of the quirkiest guys in the zodiac. He’s often outgoing and has big ideas that he isn’t afraid to share with others even if they sound strange. When you go out with him, you’ll notice that he has keen powers of observation and loves to come up with fun stories about everyone he sees because he has insights others may miss. Additionally, it will seem like everyone knows him. The strangest thing may seem that it’s a wide variety of people, each unique than the next. But, the Aquarius man has so many different sides he will fit in with each of them with ease and confidence.
The other side of this is that few people genuinely understand him even though many people know him. Aquarius men tend to be bachelors for this reason. After all, it takes a very confident woman to put up with his personality. Even more disconcerting is that sometimes his interactions may seem like he is flirting. Nonetheless, Aquarius men are so intriguing and often are ooze nerd magnetism which many women find irresistible.
When you visit an Aquarius man’s house, you may feel unsettled since typically, it will reflect his eccentric personality. Usually, he’ll be in the middle of many different projects and experimenting with several other hobbies. He may also be something of a packrat since once he’s done with the project, a Water Bearer won’t be able to let it go even if it consumes a lot of space or didn’t work out the way he thought it might.
Yet, even with all his quirkiness and eccentricities, he will be absolutely irresistible because he’s so different from anybody you’ve ever met. He will wow you not with flashiness and suave. Instead, he will make you laugh so hard you can’t wait to see him again.
Scorpio women typically come across as cold and insensitive. More often than not, they have an astrological reputation for being over the top, rude, and uncaring. Scorpio’s aura draws people in, much like a spider to a web. Additionally, she oozes sexual magnetism that is unavoidable. When she’s with you, she will remain focused on you in such a way you’ll think she sees right to your soul.
Even though she seems like she is calm and unfeeling, it’s only on the surface. A Scorpio woman feels things much more deeply than other signs. Maybe that’s why Scorpions are well-known for their sexual prowess. Since their passions translate from life to the bedroom. Don’t think that they are unfaithful. These women don’t cycle through multiple partners. Instead, they use their detached demeanor to wait patiently until someone truly catches their attention.
Scorpio woman’s homes are typically tributes to luxury and the finer things in life. Additionally, she may be a collector of exotic items she acquired on her many travels. Even though there may be heavier textiles and elaborate lamps, her house will never look overdone. Moreover, she will have extreme attention to detail, and her home will remain neat.
Even with this calmer, controlled personality, people are undeniably Scorpios, if for no other reason than to find out what really makes these signs tick. Despite no hesitance to let you know where you stand, it’s hard to really understand a Scorpio and the emotions behind their feelings.
When an Aquarius meets a Scorpio woman, there will be a magnetic attraction. He will be immediately intrigued by her relaxed attitude. Since he quickly makes friends, he’ll want to crack through her shell. When an Aquarius man meets a Scorpio woman, he will be attracted to several different things.
• The Aquarius man will probably catch a Scorpio woman in a conversation about one of her adventures, and he will want to learn more since he has his one adventurous side,
• A Scorpio woman will probably be so thrown off by the Aquarius man’s personality it will shake her exterior briefly. This will give the Aquarius man a brief glimpse into a different side of his personality, so he won’t notice how cold she was several minutes ago.
Getting to know each other
As they continue to talk and may even go out several times, the truth will emerge. Aquarius will probably not bring her flowers but instead something he made especially for her. When this happens, the pair will start to see the first signs of disconnection.
• Scorpio will think that Aquarius doesn’t care enough to impress her. She feels things deeply and believes that Aquarius may very well be clueless. Even if she thought about letting a little guard down, she would no longer want to let him in.
• Aquarius will believe that she is insulting him and wonder why, after all, every other girl would love something unique and homemade. Aquarius will start to think that she’s rude and unfeeling and that she just doesn’t get him. This is probably the truth since many people can’t get on the same page.
Both signs have similar outlooks on life and want to be amongst friends. Yet there are many incompatibilities here too. When the two are in social situations, her friends may think Aquarius is far too strange, and he believes she is insulting.
• Aquarius enjoys all people and wants to learn what makes them tick. Even though the pair may go into a store to shop for several items and go home. It may turn into several hours since Aquarius may make several new friends. Scorpio will feel vulnerable and just want to go home and carry on with friends.
• Scorpio has many friends, but they are typically more like associates since she keeps everyone at arm’s length. They won’t know what to say or do with the Aquarius’ theories and ideas and think he is immature.
Down the aisle
Suppose a Scorpio woman and an Aquarius man make it past the initial dating stage. In that case, they may stand a good chance of a successful marriage despite their friends thinking that their relationship looks like a romantic comedy. Once the I Dos are said, the pair will need to keep several things in mind.
• Both Scorpio and Aquarius are not quitters, so they want to make it work at all costs. Additionally, they will expect the other person to be equally committed to the marriage.
• Communication will be essential. Even if Scorpio is annoyed with his inventions all over the house, he will need to listen. Moreover, he will need Scorpio to let down most of the guard she had at the beginning of the relationship.
Working it out
Scorpio and Aquarius will have more problems than other signs in the zodiac, but there is one place they will never have issues, the bedroom. So even in their most heated moments, they may need to use one of the things that have been a constant in their relationship. However, this isn’t to say that they are diverting from the issue because the couple’s sex life will have much deeper emotions than other signs.
• The pair will undoubtedly have learned each other’s subtle cues. So attending to these needs may make them remember some of the ways they know each other.
• Scorpio may find it easier to be vulnerable in the bedroom, so it may be easier to keep her guard down for later when they need to discuss other things that are troubling the relationship.
Even though this may seem like a less than ideal match, it has a lot of potentials. Scorpio and Aquarius may have many mismatched emotions and outlook on life, but there is a need to be seen and known at both their cores. So, even if they go about it differently initially, they may be able to slowly make changes in their personalities, which will help them meet in the middle.
When an Aquarius man starts falling for a Scorpio woman, he may think she will be nearly as quirky as him one day. She may feel that he will one day give up some of his silliness and stop trying so many wild things. However, if the pair can work with these things in each other, they may just be able to move mountains together.
What do you think?