So many people want to know how to attract their perfect mate these days, and yet so many fall short of the mark, do too much, or end up doing something that has nothing to do with what their desired partner wants. Compatibility is far more important than some individuals think, especially when it comes to attracting a certain type of person. So that brings up the question: How a Taurus woman attracts a Cancer man.
When speaking of these two the calm, serene image of a river flowing gently along its banks comes to mind, as earth and water tend to pair nicely most times and can lead their own expectant lives while harmonizing in a way that is simply beautiful to watch. There can be problems in paradise if a couple doesn’t pay close attention to the chemistry between them, since water and earth also make mud, which is often less than desirable. But there are so many positives to be had from this pairing that any possible downsides are easily balanced by the rewards that such a relationship can bring.
Here are just a few reasons why this pairing can work so well:
• The mental compatibility of a Taurus and a Cancer: Both individuals create a classic pairing that brings to mind childhood sweethearts that have taken everything life has thrown at them and used it to create a life together that is both solid and fluid at the same time. This is a workable combination since both individuals tend to be sentimental by nature and have strong beliefs in love, family, and their devotion to home life. Both enjoy the idea of saving money and thus their attention to their finances adds to their personal joy and union. A Taurus woman would be wise to invest in a Cancer man’s sense of home and financial security as to a Cancer man, this is one sign that the Taurus woman is ready to set down roots and share the stability that the Cancer man craves. The Cancer man might be restless at times, much like a wandering stream or a coursing river, but the Taurus woman would be smart to realize that he wants stability as much as freedom and will work to keep that option open while sharing in his drive to experience life. The biggest upside is that he’ll always seek to return to a home base.
• The emotional compatibility of a Taurus and a Cancer: Both of these signs can show a great deal of affection and the kind of sweetness that might be considered old-fashioned but is among their core values. An evening spent cuddling together while watching the sunset is, to these two, something special no matter how often it happens. The Cancer man can be undeniably charming and treat a Taurus woman like a queen but will tend to expect, above all things, loyalty, and the same level of dedication that he’s willing to put into the relationship. What to look out for is the fact that much like the deeper waters that rule the moods of a Cancer, there is more than what is typically seen. The emotions of a Cancer man run deep and sometimes even venture into darker territory, so a wise Taurus woman has to learn quickly to take the bad with the good, as Cancer men can be ruled by their emotions at times. Attracting a Cancer man means taking the best he can give and weathering the storm that may or may not come.
• The sexual compatibility of a Taurus and a Cancer: Let’s just say that they’re not the most exciting couple in the bedroom, since there won’t be any acrobatics or need for fiery, untamed passions. But the Taurus woman can easily attract a Cancer man by being comfortable with who she is, who he is, and the more sensual side of sex. From holding hands to hugging and kissing and simply gazing into each other’s eyes, this pairing isn’t hard to set up. A Taurus woman doesn’t have to work too hard to attract a Cancer man in this manner, and in fact, all she needs to do is be affectionate and genuine, since a Cancer man will appreciate this above everything else.
The first date with a Cancer man is just as crucial as it would be with anyone since the Taurus woman would be wise to realize that Cancer men do love to eat. A terrific way to facilitate this need is to inquire where the Cancer man might like to go. Don’t be too surprised if he has several favorite places that he enjoys, as everything from greasy comfort food to high-end dining might be on his list of preferred locations. The first date will be better off being a neutral site where there are slightly lower expectations, but not so low that you’ll be ordering your meal off of a numbered menu. The typical Cancer man is a sweetheart that wants to get to know you and becomes attached quickly, so a Taurus woman should realize that her Cancer man will seek to impress her at least a little.
The average Cancer man isn’t the lothario that a Sagittarian might be, so it’s smart as a Taurus woman to not expect a lot of flash and pomp. A nice dinner, a pleasing conversation, and an attentive ear will attract the Cancer man and, as you can guess, draw him out of his shell since many Cancer men are a bit introverted, but will become quite chatty when they realize their partner is interested in what they have to say. This tends to work perfectly for the Taurus woman as she’s not so much into fanfare and fancy, over-the-top presentations or the promise of a one-night stand. Being your own genuine self is bound to attract a Cancer man and empower him to become the person you want him to be.
There is a lot that can be said about this type of relationship since both individuals bring a great deal to the table. Here are just a few pros that the Taurus woman might be interested in thinking about:
• A Taurus woman can easily balance out the typically anxious and unsure Cancer man, as she can pull him back down to earth when his worries and anxiety get out of hand.
• Taurus women are notably strong and capable mother figures, which does attract the Cancer man since it speaks of the type of stability that a Cancer man will need at times.
• The Taurus woman is better at planning and much like a strong and unyielding riverbank can help guide the Cancer man as they plan their future together, keeping him within a set of realistic but very loose guidelines that will allow the Cancer man his freedom while keeping him focused.
• The Cancer man is a very loving and affectionate individual, which will make the Taurus woman feel appreciated and will provide a positive influence on her life.
Unfortunately, there are a few cons to consider as well:
• The average Taurus, man or woman, can be a little blunt at times, and like it or not, this can cause a problem with the more sensitive nature of the Cancer man.
• The Cancer man is, as mentioned, controlled by much deeper emotions and can be unpredictable in ways that the Taurus woman is not capable of seeing until it’s too late.
• Bring to mind the mud analogy from before. This occurs when the natural stubbornness of a Taurus woman and the tempestuous nature of a Cancer man collide. The Cancer man might be going through an emotional crisis that the Taurus woman doesn’t fully understand, but if she is able, this can be weathered so long as she is willing to listen and understand the Cancer man’s needs. When settled it can be messy, but if handled quickly and ended with a compromise, things can be resolved without too much of an emotional mess.
What a Taurus woman really needs to know in order to attract a Cancer man is that he does value honesty, integrity, and loyalty above many other traits. It might sound like a lot to ask for, but the Cancer man is actually quite simple to please. A satisfying meal, time spent in good company, affection, all of these are basic needs that many people have, and that the Cancer man tends to value more than anything. For the type of person that loves his freedom, this member of the zodiac is a bit needy at times but will respond to attention and affection with such zeal that the Taurus woman won’t have to do much apart from being herself. So long as she is genuine and willing to put up with the Cancer man’s eventual shift to the darker currents of his nature, a Taurus woman and a Cancer man can make a loving, lasting couple who will weather the years together and create the kind of life that one might liken to a fairy tale.
What do you think?