Pisces men are known to be very attractive to any of the other Zodiac signs. His love to be romantic, amazing sense of humour and his extreme sensitivity can also be attractive qualities found in the Pisces man. A Pisces man or woman also possess other qualities such as sympathy, compassion, and some even have the ability to read the room’s emotions. Those born under the Pisces Zodiac sign tend to be “just go with it” people but they usually have an urge to escape from their reality. All of these qualities of the Pisces and more make them mysterious and alluring. Since they are always looking for ways to escape from their reality, Pisces have a major interest in fantasy, drama, art, and creativity so they tend to look for people that have the same interests to share with them. Outgoing partners, people who make the first moves are usually another good quality to have when you are trying to attract a Pisces man.
You came here to find out how to know if a Pisces man likes you through text messaging. Based on the qualities of the people born under the Pisces sign, it can be quite simple to tell if a Pisces man is into you or even if a Pisces man is falling in love with you. They are very hard to read people at first because they are so reserved and shy, which could make it difficult to tell if a Pisces man likes you. Pisces men are also charming because they are generous, selfless, self-sacrificing, trustworthy and unassuming which are all also very attractive qualities. Some of the signs that could mean a Pisces man likes you while texting can include:
• Talking and Sharing With You – If you are texting a Pisces man he may or may not show you that he actually wants to talk to you or share things about himself with you, this is because people born under this sign tend to be very private people and only let certain people into their life. Don’t get me wrong, if your Pisces man is shy at first that is completely normal behavior, just don’t press him on sharing until he is ready. If you are noticing a lot of deep conversations over text messages, this could be a sure sign that your Pisces man crush is into you. Since they are very private people they usually reply with minimal words. In addition, if your Pisces man crush shares things with you about himself, his emotions, his own personal problems, and just opens up to you in general this could mean that he sees being in a relationship with you and even trusts you.
• Making Plans – If the Pisces man you are texting begins making plans with you, such as asking you out to the movies, talking about when you meet or the next time you see each other this could also be a positive sign that he likes you. This sign tends to be old-fashioned in a way, especially with wanting a muse to be inspired by, and he might be giving you signs that he wants you to be that muse. If he invites you to share experiences with him in drama, art, music, or even movies it is pretty much a sure sign that your Pisces man you are crushing on is into you.
• The Words He Uses – If the Pisces man you are texting is using flirty words, flirty emojis, sweet words, or even just plain out confessing his like or love for you this could be a sign that he is into you. He may also begin telling you things that he likes about you and even complimenting you in good ways. This sign doesn’t like mind games, so they usually try not to play mind games with others, so if he is flirting and complimenting it is highly possible that he is extremely interested in you. These men will rarely lead people on because as mentioned throughout this article they do not like playing mind games.
• Shows That He Is There For You – If the Pisces man you are crushing on is replying to you while you are venting and just listening to you vent it could mean that he is interested. Venting to him might even be a way to show him it is ok for him to open up to you about his own problems, but I’m not saying that you should vent all the time in hopes that this happens that actually might scare a Pisces man away. Sending you quotes to inspire and motivate you in your time of need, sending an encouraging text message, supporting you through text messages and using a lot of emojis while showing compassion and sympathy for you are other signs that the Pisces man is into you.
• Rarely Becomes Angry – No matter what kind of a day that your Pisces crush has had, if he doesn’t let his emotions affect the way that he texts you it may be another sign that he is totally into you. They rarely get mad, angry, upset, or aggressive with people that they care about. They also usually put some they care about above their own needs because they have the quality of not being selfish. If the man you are texting has had a rough day at work, or has just had a hard day period and doesn’t reflect any of it on you this is a good sign, it may also be another way for him to be able to feel that he trusts you enough if he goes on to tell you about his rough day.
Trying to figure out if any man likes you through text message can be so challenging unless the man comes right out and says the way he feels, which if a Pisces man feels comfortable with you enough he may even do just that. Now that we have discussed the signs that show that a Pisces man may be into you, let’s talk about signs that may show he is anything but into you. Some of these hard to ignore signs that the Pisces man is not into you include:
• He’s Straight Ignoring You – In this day and age, people always have their phone by their sides at all times. Aside from being at work or being legit busy there are really no other reasons why it takes so long for a person to text you back. Since people born under the Pisces sign are usually very considerate of other people’s feelings when they care for them, he may text to let you know that he will be busy and will talk to you later. This sign doesn’t like clingy people, so if you feel that he is ignoring you, you should send him text after text after text because that will push him away farther.
• He Isn’t Very Kind To You – If he gives short replies that are not even answering any of your texts, he is possibly brushing you off. In addition if you don’t get the hint that he is brushing you off he may become very unkind towards you such as pointing out your flaws. He may even be purposely pushing your buttons so you just leave on your own. Pisces are usually compassionate and love doing things to benefit others but he will be cruel, immature, sarcastic, and do all of the mean things in an effort to push you away.
• Pretends That He Is Seeing Someone – In hopes that you will just leave on your own so he doesn’t have to confront you about it, a Pisces man might even pretend that he is unavailable to be in a relationship. Although people born under this sign are usually very trustworthy people, they will do this in order to avoid any type of negative confrontation.
• He Blocks You – The Pisces man is probably not playing hard to get when he takes this final and permanent step to get rid of you. If he blocks your number it is because he doesn’t have any interest in you or being in a relationship with you, he also has no interest in fighting or playing mind games anymore.
If you are still unsure if the Pisces man you are crushing on is interested in you and having a relationship with you after reading this, then ask him! As mentioned, this sign usually does not like to play mind games, he will probably tell you if he is interested or not or maybe he’ll just say that he is still unsure on how he feels. Remember to give him time because they take a long time to let people in and trust them. Asking your crush if they are interested in you is far better than researching online, you may not get the answer you want from them but at least you’ll know. Even though this is an article focused on the Pisces man, it can also be relevant if you are wondering about a Pisces woman, and it is relevant regardless of their sexuality.