If you are missing your boyfriend, how do you tell him through text? Here are some tips on how to tell your boyfriend you miss him through text.
1. The first step is to make sure that there is a good connection between the two of you. This means making sure that he is available and not busy before texting him about missing him. You can confirm this quickly by asking if he has time to talk now or if it would be better to call later. If he seems too busy now, just offer to call at a more convenient time for both of you. It will probably work out better for the two of you in the long run because then it wouldn’t turn into an interruption or distraction from what he’s doing. Also, if he’s in the middle of something, you’ll always have a better chance of getting a less busy time with him when you call instead of texting when it would be easier for him to ignore your text because he can’t tell when an incoming call is from you until he answers the phone.
2. The second step is to be careful how you phrase what you want to say about missing him. You don’t need to go into detail about why or what happened, just tell him that you miss being around him and having his arms wrapped around you. There is no need to mention the fact that you might feel down too because they may feel guilty or worse, annoyed with themselves for making their girlfriend/boyfriend sad.
3. The third step is to be careful not to send too many messages or text him with a text that will annoy him. If you’re thinking about sending a funny video, picture, or meme instead of starting off the conversation in a serious tone. Start off your conversation with something that has a little more meaning for you both and then end it in a playful way if he seems like he might want to start playing around. The reason why you shouldn’t start off your message in a cliche way is because it makes it harder for people to continue the conversation when they know from the beginning what kind of mood their partner is going to be in. You can add humor at the end after he realizes how much really do miss him, but only if it’s easy for him to see that you aren’t trying too hard.
4. The fourth step is to be careful not overdo the number of messages you send in one day. If your boyfriend tells you he misses getting text messages from you, it means he wants fewer texts per day so that they will mean more when he receives them. This shows that he values quality over quantity and doesn’t feel like you are bothering him even though some people might say that texting frequently can seem eager or clingy. You don’t want to give him the impression that there is something wrong with how often you’re talking, especially if it’s not an issue at all.
5. The fifth step is to avoid sending mixed signals because this could make it more difficult for him to tell if you miss him or not. This means avoiding sending messages that ask something on one hand and then still wanting him around on the other hand. If this happens, he may feel like it’s just a game of cat and mouse where one day things are good between the two of you, but the next day things are tense because of your mixed signals.
6. The final step is to restate how important he is to you at the end of the conversation so that he knows what an impact he has had on your life up until now. Let him know exactly why you miss having his arms wrapped around you and be as specific as possible about why his presence makes everything better. Also mention some positive traits so that he knows you’re attracted to him and not just in it for the physical stuff. Being specific about why you miss him and how great he is will give your boyfriend a better idea of how much he has changed your life without even knowing all the little things that mean so much to you when he does them.
Did you notice that special someone in your life is missing? Has he been really distant lately? Does he seem lost whenever you are talking to him? It might mean that he misses you too. Of course, how can I miss you if you are right here with me?, but it doesn’t hurt to confirm anyway. You should consider telling him about your feelings through text messaging or any other method of communication that works for the two of you.
* Use social media sparingly. While it’s understandable that the best way to comprehend what your boyfriend does when he is not around is by checking his online status frequently, this behavior will only drive him away. Instead of stalking his every move, try spending time with people in real life instead so that you can have a change of scenery. If you still want to check up on him, then it’s OK as long as you keep communication with him open or active; this way, he won’t think that you are checking up on him because you’re trying to fight for his attention.
* Make sure that your relationship is stable. It doesn’t help to tell your boyfriend that you miss him if he knows already about the hardships in your relationship due to missing one another all the time. If communication has become difficult between the two of you, make sure it gets better before putting any effort into getting closer together again (e.g., staying over at each other’s houses). This way, your boyfriend won’t feel as though you are trying to make up for lost time by making him think that you want the relationship to work.
* Pay attention to his behavior. Look out for signs that he is missing you too, such as long glances in your direction, a sweet smile when his eyes meet yours or any other gestures that show affection towards you. If he doesn’t do any of these things and seems closed off from you most of the time instead, then it’s quite possible that he isn’t interested anymore or just don’t care about what is going on between both of you. In this case, it might be best to break off the relationship before either one of you gets hurt further down the line.
* Talk about the relationship. If you are apart most of the time because of your jobs or other activities, then it doesn’t hurt to talk to him about it instead. Find out if he is thinking about the both of you every day when neither one of you are together. If his answers are negative, make sure that he tells you what he is doing instead so that you don’t feel alienated from each other.
* Remind him how good things were in the past between both of you by telling him that you miss him and everything else that came with the relationship in the past. Don’t just say this sentence though; explain why exactly do you miss being around him more than anything in this world instead (e.g., stuff like I miss you because we could always talk to each other and never run out of things to say even after hours and hours of talking).
* Ask about his days. Tell him how was your day today or ask him which part of the day he enjoyed the most, whether it’s early in the morning when he has just woken up or late at night before going to bed. While this might not work for some guys, there are others who would appreciate such an open gesture instead (e.g., ones that show you care about what is happening even if it’s something very trivial).
Since you and your boyfriend might be in different locations at the moment, it’s understandable if he might not have much time to think about you during the day. However, this doesn’t mean that both of you have lost each other for good. If you want to remind him about how much he misses being with you instead, then try using one of these ideas next time around.
Ask him what he did today while you were apart, ask about his favorite moment during the day and even tell him how much you miss all the good memories that you used to share together. Listed above are just some of the ways on how to let your boyfriend know that you miss him through text. Remember that communicating is integral in any relationship so always try to keep open lines of communication with each other no matter what happens between both of you instead.