First off, if you are going to be able to tell whether or not a Cancer man is in fact over you, or anything else about him for that matter, it might help to understand some of his traits. Below is a list of traits that are specific to that of a man with the Zodiac sign “Cancer”
4. Protective over people that he loves.
7. Overly sensitive.
How can you tell if a Cancer man is over you?
Listed below will be some of the sure fire signs that a Cancer man is either over you, or losing interest in you to a point where he will soon be over you, along with side notes for each.
- The conversations between you and him are short. (So instead of the long in depth conversations that you are more than likely used to having with him, they become short and to the point, with little interest shown on his end about anything that you have to say.
- There is little to know romance in the relationship between you and him. (This is a definite sign, because as you may have noticed in the beginning of the relationship, Cancer men are noted for being romantics.)
- He suddenly becomes mysterious (This may be seen in a couple of different things that he may do. For example, in the beginning of the relationship, he probably shared pretty close to every detail of his life with you, but now, he is either sharing significantly less, or not at all.)
- There is no more Intimacy. (Cancer men are noted for being very intimate, especially physically, so if he is no longer doing things like hugging or kissing you, that is another absolute sign.)
- You are not included in his close circle anymore. (In the beginning of the relationship he was probably bring you to parties, a family get together, and other social gatherings, but now he has stopped including you in any of those things.)
- His mood swings increase and worsen. (Cancer men are already noted for being emotional or even moody, so this one might be a hard one to catch, but when a Cancer man is over you, his mood swings often become more frequent, and random. Like the flip of a switch if you will.)
How can you handle it?
If you are experiencing this issue in your relationship with your Cancer man, there are a few things that you may be able to do in order to deal with it. Of course, what you can do depends on a few different things such as how long you have been in a relationship, how well you know him, and how long it has been since you started noticing signs that he might be losing interest. Below is a list of some possible things you could do to remedy the relationship.
- Talk to him. (Cancer men are known to be very caring, and they do not like to intentionally hurt anyone, so you may be able to talk to him one on one and see what the problem is that he is having with the relationship. Remember not to come across as rude or angry when you do so, keeping in mind that Cancer men are also noted for being overly sensitive.)
- Ask him if there is anything that you can do to fix the way he is feeling. For example, ask him if there is anything that he would like you to change.
- If things have gotten to the point where you don’t believe that he has any interest in working things out, talking things over, or anything of the sort, then the best thing that you can probably do is to end the relationship for the sake of both of you. (Keep in mind that because of the fact that he is a Cancer man, he more than likely wont end things with you because of the fact that he doesn’t want to hurt you or “be the bad guy.” So if a break up does occur, it is more than likely going to have to come from you, which is another reason that he may be acting out or not acting as though he has any feelings for you anymore, cause as a man, he knows that after a while, most women will get sick of that kind of nonsense and just call it quits of their own free will.
The biggest thing that you need to remember when getting involved with a Cancer man is that in the beginning, it probably is going to be a lot of romance and intimacy and all that stuff that women seem to thrive on, but you need to do your best not to get swept off of your feet too quickly. It seems that a lot of women fall head over heels very quickly over things like this, and if you do so with a Cancer man, then you could be setting yourself up for a lot of heartache and disappointment. So, the best thing to do is to really get to know him and get a feel for what his intentions are before you allow yourself to get swept away by his charm.
Cancer men come off as sweet, charming, and caring, because they are, but that does not necessarily mean that they are not going to lose interest in you and then proceed to get over you rapidly, and so because of this there are a lot of things that you need to be keeping an eye out for, or at least keeping in mind.
Keep an eye out:
- For changes in his mood
- For changes in how he acts towards you
- For changes in the romance and intimacy level of the relationship
Keep in mind:
- That just because he is charming and romantic, does not mean he is going to stay that way.
- That it is silly to let any man sweep you off of your feet without really getting to know his true intentions (Most men are “smooth talkers” and just because they say it doesn’t mean that they mean it.)
- That no man, no matter what his zodiac sign, should have full control over you or who you are. (If he doesn’t respond well to who you are, then maybe you should find someone that is rather than flip turning your life upside down for a guy.)
- That Cancer men are well known for rapidly changing their minds (especially when it comes to women and relationships.)
- That above all you need to respect yourself.
The thing to remember about Cancer men (or any men) is that even though a lot of them are truly sweet and caring individuals, a lot of them will still say and do whatever it is that they think that a woman wants to hear because otherwise, they would never get a woman, and what man wants to be without a woman forever? NONE! It is just the way that men are. Most men, no matter what the Zodiac sign, will get better with this as they get older, and eventually most of them are able to settle down and commit to one relationship full heartedly. (Note that this is not the case with every man)
Note, that with Cancer men, it seems that they change their mind rapidly when it comes to relationships. One minute they are romantic and seem like the perfect man, and the next minute, they don’t want any part of you. Try not to take it personally, it more than likely has nothing to do with you as a person, its just simply who he is, and maybe with age it is something he will either outgrow or at least have some more control over. It is important not to blame yourself if the relationship doesn’t work out. That is the biggest reason why it’s best to get to know a Cancer man before signing your heart over to him.
If you are planning on getting involved in a relationship with a Cancer man, I hope that you read this article thoroughly and I hope that it is helpful to you in terms of preparing yourself for either the best relationship or one of the hardest break ups of your life. The way to a woman’s heart is romance, intimacy, and pretty much all the other traits that Cancer men are noted for, so with that, be cautious, and good luck!!
Please note that this article is based off of both research and experience. It lists traits and scenarios that are specific to Cancer men, but that may also apply to other men. Also note that this occurrence may never come up at all, but if it does, there are some tips in this article that should be of use to you.
What do you think?