Aries men come across very confident and self-assured. Intuitively, they know that, as their place in the zodiac, they are number one. Although many people, especially women, may think they are cocky to their core, much of their outer personality is masking a softer, more vulnerable side. Additionally, they may be prone to humor laden with sarcasm and quick wit, which is another way they hide their emotions to create the image they want the world to see. Rams are stubborn, and Aries men will always fight for their beliefs even if others don’t understand them.
Additionally, there are many vital characteristics you’ll see in Aries, including drive and passion. Aries men are never shy, and when they decided to pursue you, they will do so not so much with words but with their zest for life. You’ll always be laughing and will be immediately drawn to not only Aries energy but also their playful side. So, if you want to catch an Aries man, there are several ways to do so. Even though you have many characteristics they like, and beauty is skin deep, you’ll still want to ask yourself how an Aries man likes a woman to dress? After all, first impressions are what’s going to draw him to you.
Since Aries men have no problem flaunting their personalities and go for life at a pace that may make other people exhausted, they will also go after women much the same way. You may not be the only person he’s dating, so it’s essential to pay close attention to each detail and stand out from the crowd of women who are drawn into Ram’s stubborn fun demeanor.
With all the energy that Aries men have, he is looking for someone to keep up with him emotionally and physically. Ram’s take a lot of pride in their look because they understand they are a catch and want to make sure the first thing you see is a well-put-together outward appearance. They expect the same thing from a woman. If you’re going to meet an Aries man, gyms and yoga studios may be reasonable hunting grounds. Yet, if you are running around wearing sweats and an oversized t-shirt, you will never catch his eye because he’ll see you as sloppy and someone who phones in life. It’s best to show your passion for life by dressing well, even if you do hot yoga in a hundred-degree studio. Because like men, the clothes do make the woman.
Yes, beauty is skin deep, and an Aries man will see below the exterior, eventually, but you’ll still want to create a beautiful exterior as a first impression. Have you already met one and are ready to brave the first date at a gym? First, don’t think you’re going to keep his attention if you leave the gym wearing the same thing. He will immediately think you will never match his energy. Instead, pack a few other items in your gym back so you can dazzle him with your quick change and walk out of the showers with a lot of confidence. One of the things you can do is bring some makeup. But you don’t want to keep him waiting, so you’ll want no more than a ten-minute face.
• BB Cream- it’s great for light coverage and won’t take too long to apply, and you’ll still have the fresh gym glow peeking out underneath, so blush won’t be necessary.
• Eyeshadow-go for something light that will stand out but can be applied quickly.
• Mascara- just a quick swipe.
• Lip Gloss-steer clear of darker colors. After all, Aries men want to keep their image too, so he’ll be less likely to kiss you if he thinks he’ll be wearing your lipstick.
Don’t go overboard with what you choose to change into, since Aries prefers confident women but don’t overdo it. After all, they lead active lifestyles, so they don’t want to think you spend more time in the bathroom getting ready than out in the world enjoying life to its fullest.
Clothes make the woman
He’s probably highly fashionable, so he’ll expect his partner to do the same. This is not to say that you will need to revamp your entire wardrobe because he’ll notice if you suddenly switch to someone different and think you’re trying to impress him, which will be an instant turn-off. Instead, invest in a few simple pieces that will look like you had them in your wardrobe all along.
• The Little Black Dress- An Aries man likes the classics, and this is one staple that every woman should have in her closet anyway. Additionally, it will be a great piece that will translate well from all the different events an Aries man may do during the day.
• Well cut jeans- Jeans are not just jeans anymore; they can do wonders for different parts of your body, especially if you’ve been working out with your new Aries guy. So, invest in several pairs that look well-tailored. Additionally, go with one dark team and one that has a more casual feel.
• Shirts- Again, classic is best. An Aries man is not going to be impressed with campy t-shirts with quirky sayings. After all, these men can say so much without saying anything. Yet, instead of ill-fitting shirts, go with something that has a good fit. If you don’t like the oxford style, you can buy simple shirts and add accessories for different occasions.
• Shoes- This one may sound a bit silly, but Aries men do enjoy status. So, if he is a little shorter than other guys, you will probably want to leave the heels at home. Aries men like to feel confident, and if they see you towering over them, they may think you are too self-assured. It’s advisable to invest in a pair of well-constructed ballet shoes. Additionally, you may want to consider a good pair of running shoes since you’ll probably be spending a lot of time in the gym.
An Aries man is likely to have a watch even though he can just as quickly check the time on his cell phone. After all, he understands that a look is a symbol of status. He will notice the same things about you. Again, you don’t need to file bankruptcy by purchasing a car to match his or to buy expensive Tiffany’s jewelry; after all, once you’ve been dating him a while, he may be showering you with gifts to match his tastes. Yet, it’s a good idea to make sure that you select a few quality items that he’ll notice
• Perfume-Leave the Bath and Body Work at home. An Aries man won’t enjoy the lasting scent of Cucumber Melon once you’re gone. In fact, a smell like that will undoubtedly make him never call you again. Instead, opt for a timeless classic like Chanel No. 5.
• Earrings- Yes, those earrings your friend picked up for you are hilarious and a great conversation starter, but Aries wants to talk to you and hear your confidence. He definitely won’t find novelty earrings cute. Instead, go with simple studs. It’s best to have multiple piercings in your ears to go with one or two at max. If you feel like studs are too plain, a simple chandelier earring would be another solid choice.
• Necklaces and bracelets-Again, simple is best. Yes, you can showcase your personality with a simple charm but leave the heavy bracelets that chronicle your life at home. Pick a metal that works well with your skin tone and a length that compliments the outfit you’re wearing. It’s best to showcase yourself but remain well put together.
Bringing it all together
When getting ready to go out with an Aries, it’s well-advised to take a page from his book; confidence is vital. If you are feeling uncomfortable and not like yourself, he will notice. Yet, if you focus on highlighting your best self with simple yet classic pieces, you will have the confidence needed to captivate his attention. The goal is to stand out from others, trying to capture his attention without doing so by outrageous tactics or outfits that jar his classic sensibilities.
He wants someone who can match not only his wit but also his style. This is not a guy who wants the woman behind the man. He’s going to expect you to be confident and self-assured. Additionally, it is never going to be the one to hold you for hours while you cry. Aries men are great for the woman who wants a challenge and pursues their dreams with gusto. Just be prepared; it’s going to take work to hold his attention. Because, after you’ve created a look they like, you’re going to need to back it up with all the other characteristics Aries men crave.
Like your wardrobe, you’ll want to remain understated and calm. It’s also essential to remember that your confidence and outward appearance need to translate to your personality. It’s best for Aries to wonder about you and remain intrigued instead of you chasing him. Take your time and let him pursue you. The more stubborn and convicted he is in his attraction for you, the greater the likelihood he will want to keep dating you. Even though you shouldn’t change your personality to suit him, Aries men will challenge you to hold your ground and be the best version of you outside of a relationship.